Mind Games

Why do we need twist this love we share?
When all I care about is being fair,
Why do I need to tell you lies to win?
When all I want to bring is my love from down within,
Why do I need to deceive my mind-set?
When all I get at the end is regret,
Why do I need to play hard?
When I know you’re my stand guard,
Why do you refuse to hold my hand?
Why is it hard for you to take a firm stand?
Why can’t we do our love confessions?
…utter them three expressions,
Why do we persist to hurt one another?
Why can we insist to love each other?
What do we gain from, besides this pain?
Why do we play this mind game?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Mind games, bitter sweet.
Seems like you have a very dramatic love life...or is the the poet in you that's making a mole out of a mountain?..

Anyways, give him the boot!..;-)