Bittersweet

You and I,
…and bittersweet,
How can I,
…be on this bitter treat,
I –try to greet but bittersweet
…doesn’t want me to lead,
I want to be just with you,
But I’m stuck with bittersweet too,
This led me to hating you,
But I swear I love you,
…want to hug you,
…kiss you
…be with you,
…I do,
But I also want to run,
Scream “we’re done”
…and say goodbye son,
…and be gone,
But, how can I?
When I finally succumbed
How can we?
When we finally have summed,
..To what we have became?
For bittersweet love has left us in shame,
For it left me cursing out your last name,
Screaming and clashing, with pain,
I love you, but bittersweet fucks me in the brain,
“Fuck you, and don’t come back again”
I scream and complain, knowing our love will remain the same,
It’s time we let this chain loose, for we lose more then we gain,
Even though they say “no pain, no game”
Bittersweet is literally driving me insane.

2 comments:

2theleftttt said...

Baby gurl! My african sister. I miss you wallahi.Im feeling this one right here, too deep=] Keep on going.Dont stop!

Anonymous said...

mansha allah, very deep.