Fans

I just write like a blind man,
Gone insane,
I compose lyrics to release pain,
But pain decided to refrain,
So I write poetry to complain,
…but my pain remains
…so shit stays the same,
Now tell me what you see,
When you read this?
Tell me if my shit is worthless,
Tell me if I need to write less,
To the mindless,
Or if my poetry progressed with success,
Tell me what you witness?
Tell me if this is real mess,
Can you feel my stress?
By the way I digress away from the sentences?
Please tell me if I’m making sense,
Tell me and I try not to play defense,
Throw me your two cents,
And I try not to be dense,
Release my mind muscles, to be less tense,
I welcome your comments with wide open fence,
Nevertheless I hope my poetry keeps you in suspense,
‘Cause I write for you, those sitting in the audience,
My respectful, caring, loving FANS!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I CAN'T BELIEVE U JUST LEFT LIKE THAT.... DAMN NIGGA WTF IS WRONG WIT U?.... I DIDN'T EVEN GET A HEADS UP.... BUT ITS AIGHT... STAY BLESSED ABAAYO AND KEEP IN CONTACT... check me out... thats if u have a myspace lol... i hope u do..... http://www.myspace.com/destin_2b_poet

oh and the poem it was fresh i can tell u that much...

2theleftttt said...

I understand you. Each poem. When think nobody understands what you writing. I try put myself into the poem, and figure it out. I will always supportyou . Dont leave this blogspot...Cause you inspire me.