"Just The Two Of Us"

We’ll conquer the world together,
Hold each other forever, and whenever
…we lose ‘ever’ we continue to never lose hope,
…and when the weather brings sadness we’ll cope
…with warmth of our lips and the touch of our kiss,
How can I ever miss, this equation of us equals bliss,
How can I ever exist without my other half?
How can this graph increase with happiness, which I won’t have,
If the two of us don’t pass, how can I ever laugh?
How can I share pleasure, if sadness overlaps?
How would I be able to unwrap this trap?
How can I release myself from such crap?
I would never leave you sad, but I would be glad,
…To have you on my lap, and listen to this track,
“Just the two of us, we can make it if we try”
…and then rewind that shit back,
I’m seriously addicted to you like crack,
And if I don’t have you, I’ll die of heart attack,
Now take a closer look at us,
’Cause it always remain “Just the two of us”

No comments: