Suicide Letter


Please don’t cry –as I explain the reasons why,
It was life I couldn’t led and live –
It was time for me to get out and give,
I know mother, you will get mad for what I’ve done,
But hopefully this letter will explain why I had to run,
Please mother understand –this life I couldn’t stand,
The angel of death had me taken my life with my own hand,
It wasn’t painful I have to say –
Prayed Maqrib before I took my life away,
But I’ll admit –it was murder crime I committed,
And I know these sort of things aren’t permitted,
But I’m tired of running circles in the same track
So please God forgive me –as I give my life back,
I know I might face nothing like grace,
Questions in my grave awaits as my body is put in place,
I will hear the woe, so mother don’t you cry,
And if they ask “why I committed suicide?” this is why!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Delete shis text plz. Sorry