Dear God


Dear Allah, I sit here trembling with fear,
Knowing that the End of Days is drawing to us near,
All the scripted signs continue to appear each year,
With ignorance we ignore, while it seems so clear,
Forgive me Allah, for you have been sincere,
Gave me all that I needed, gave me the right gear,
Warned me with signs, and the words of the Holy book,
Gave me happiness, and showed me death but I still overlook,
Forgive my stupidity, for ignorance is never accepted,
Tactlessly I fell in a trap --I shouldn’t have adapted,
…the westerns’ boldness,
It’s a progress that needs your bless, so I can clean this mess,
Please Allah, accept my request-- for I am a slave put into test,
Let me win this battle, let me digress away with success,
Put me into heavenly rest until the day You assess,
…the day You behest, the day all the living confess,
…the day the Angels attest, the day we ask for another chance,
…but chance was giving to us in advance, in our careless stance,
The devil put us in trance --hypnotized us to glance so we trans
…from the truth, to lies and shake hands to become good friends,
But let this be a day, where Satan and I become enemies,
…become rivalry in this life of me, to discover his hidden keys,
To unlock the hidden disease, and release the pain along with the rest of the abductees,
Let me please, become a true Muslim while living in ease --see
I want to feel the breeze, I want to feel the peace
…while I increase praising
Al^Azeez, The Defeater --who can never be defeated,
Al^Jabaar, The Compeller --who His compels is completed,
Al^Khaaliq, the Creator -- who made us from clay and perfected
…perfected my appearance, and gave me self-esteem,
…I thank You -- Al’Raheem

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mash Allah.... I really loved this piece..... may Allah 4give us all.... and lead us in the right path..... Amiin


Its been a minute since I've been here.... I hope all is well ur way..... Stay blessed macaanto

Anonymous said...

Masha Allah ,,, may Allah accept u's prayers sister

Ramadan Karim